What to cook for dinner this week:
- Slow Cooker Indian Butter Chicken with Indian Rice
- Roast Chicken Salad with Creamy Mango Lime Dressing
- Shrimp, Rice, and Shiitake Mushroom Soup
- Open Face Grilled Hummus and Veggie Sandwiches
- Extra Creamy French Omelettes with Boursin Cheese
If you’re not familiar with this blog, here’s the basic idea:
Using some of the same ingredients in multiple dishes throughout the week is the key to getting delicious, wholesome, good for you, home cooked meals on the table several nights of the week. The recipes in each 5-day meal plan include some prep-work for another meal later in the week.
Each meal is designed to build on the previous night’s efforts. A little = a lot.
*This meal plan is based on a family of 4, with a couple of meals making more than 4 servings so that you have some leftovers for lunches, etc.
(A shopping list for this week’s meal plan is at the bottom of this page)
- Crock Pot Slow Cooker
- Cuisinart Electric Grill
- Cast Iron Grill Pan
- Vitamix Blender
- Dutch Oven
- Omelette Pan