- 1 bottle Sauvignon Blanc (or other dry white wine)
- 2 cups peaches or nectarines, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups berries – any variety or mix of varieties
- 2 pints fruit sorbet
- Add half the wine and peaches or nectarines to a blender and puree. Pour into a container with a lid. Add the remaining wine to the blender with the berries and puree. Pour into a separate container with a lid. Put both containers in the freezer and freeze for at least 12 hours.
- Remove containers from the freezer. Use a knife to break up the frozen wine and fruit a bit, then dump the contents of one container into a blender. Add 1 cup fruit sorbet and blend. Pour into glasses, filling them halfway. Repeat with the other container of fruit and wine and pour into the glasses to fill.
- Top with a scoop of sorbet and serve.