These grapefruit margaritas are a refreshing balance of fresh, tart, sweet, and salty, with a mild jalapeño kick that goes down easy.
- 4 ounces grapefruit juice
- 2 ounce orange juice
- 4 ounces 100% agave tequila
- 3 or 4 thin slices of jalapeño, seeds removed
- 3 ounces Rose’s Lime Juice
- Coarse salt
- Club Soda (optional)
- Lime slices
- Add all ingredients except the salt to a cocktail shaker. Using a cocktail muddler or the back of a spoon, crush the jalapeño slices against the bottom or sides of the shaker to release their oils and flavor.
- Add a handful of ice to the shaker and shake vigorously for 30 seconds or so. Strain the cocktail into two glasses that have been rimmed with salt. (You can also add a pinch of salt into the glass, stirring it into the cocktail, instead of rimming the edges of the glass with salt.)
- Top with club soda if desired. Add a lime slice to the edge of the glass for garnish. If making these for a crowd, serve with additional lime slices so those who want to can add more lime juice if they like.