Frozen Gin Fizz Cocktail and Mocktail Recipe
The Gin Fizz generally includes either lemon or lime juice plus some kind of soda that adds the "fizz".
This Gin Fizz recipe includes both lemon and orange juice, hibiscus tea, and sugar-free ginger syrup that's whirled around in a blender with ice until its all slushy and delicious, and then topped with a scoop of lemon sorbet.
It's crisp, not too sweet, and incredibly refreshing. It can also be made with, or without, the gin, giving you the option of a cocktail or an alcohol free "mocktail".
Hibiscus Tea Frozen Gin Fizz
This Frozen Gin Fizz with Hibiscus Tea and Lemon Sorbet can be made with our without the gin. The "fizz" in this recipe comes from either sparkling water or lemon lime soda. If you prefer your drinks on the sweeter side, use lemon lime soda. If you prefer even sweet drinks to be not-so-sweet, use sparkling water.
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 3 oz gin
- 2 tablespoon sugar free ginger sweetener
- ½ cup hibiscus tea
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- Sparkling water or lemon lime soda
- a scoop of lemon sorbet
- Add the ice cubes, gin, ginger sweetener, hibiscus tea, lemon and orange juice to a blender and blend until the ice is broken up and the mixture is slushy.
- Pour into a chilled glass and add a splash or two of sparkling water or lemon lime soda. Top with a scoop of lemon sorbet and serve.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 0Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 0mgCarbohydrates: 0gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 0g
Leave a Reply