Hibiscus Tea makes a wonderful addition to red wine sangria, giving the cocktail a fresh, clean, refreshing finish.
Make a pitcher of Hibiscus Tea Sangria for your next backyard BBQ or dinner party and treat your guests to a unique cocktail they're sure to love.
Used in this recipe:
Did I buy this muddler mostly because it’s called a “bad ass” cocktail muddler? Maaaaaybe. 🙄 😊
But, it really is great at muddling things.
- 1 orange, peel on, sliced
- 1 lemon, peel on, sliced
- ¾ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- ⅓ cup rum
- 1 bottle dry red wine, preferably a chianti or dry Spanish wine
- 1 recipe hibiscus tea and ginger sweetener
- Add the orange and lemon slices to a large pitcher and muddle them around in there to release much of their juice.
- Add orange juice, rum, and wine and stir to combine.
- Serve in ice filled glasses alongside hibiscus tea and ginger sweetener, allowing guest to mix their drinks to their liking.