Pomegranate Ginger Gin Spritzer
Gin, orange liquor, fresh pomegranate seeds, ginger and lime come together in a refreshing, fun, and festive gin cocktail.
- 2 oz gin
- 1 oz orange liquor
- 2 oz Rose's lime juice (*See note)
- 4 or 5 thinly sliced pieces of fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- Club soda
- Add a few ice cubes to a cocktail shaker. Add gin, orange liquor, Rose's lime juice, ginger, and pomegranate seeds. Shake vigorously for a minute or two.
- Add ice to a glass. Pour cocktail over ice. Top with a bit of club soda. Garnish with a lime wedge if desired.
I know there are a lot of people who don't like Rose's Lime Juice Cordial. (For my whole diatribe about why I think the haters should just relax, click over to this recipe for Pomegranate Margaritas.) Most people don't like it because it contains corn syrup. Only the Rose's Lime Juice that's made in the USA includes corn syrup. The UK and Canadian versions are made with real sugar. Thanks to the wonders of online shopping, you can easily get your hands on the sugar-made version by ordering it online: Rose’s Lime Juice Cordial.
Substitutions for Rose's Lime Juice Cordial:
If you don’t really want to bother with Rose’s Lime Juice at all, no worries. Whipping up a batch of homemade lime cordial is super easy:
1. Add 1 cup (250g) sugar, 8oz water, 2oz lime juice, 2oz lime peel, and 1oz citric acid in a blender.
2. Blend for about 30 seconds, strain, bottle and refrigerate.
You can also just increase the amount of fresh lime juice and add a few ounces of simple syrup.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 336Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 10mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 2gSugar: 16gProtein: 2g