If you like sweet and spicy flavor combinations, this is your cocktail. Mango vodka is infused with fresh jalapeño then topped off with orange liquor, sweet lime juice, and a dash of Campari.
More popular cocktail recipes:
- Grapefruit Margaritas with Jalapeño and Lime
- The Pepper Blossom
- Freshly Squeezed Orange Margaritas
- Cranberry Green Chili Lemonade
If you give this recipe a try, let me know! Leave a comment, rate it, or take a picture and tag it #alittleandalot on Instagram.
- 3 oz. mango flavored vodka
- 4-5 slices jalapeño, seeds removed
- 1 oz Rose's lime juice
- 1 oz orange liquor
- ½ oz campari
- In a cocktail shaker, add the mango vodka and slices of jalapeño. Muddle the jalapeño to release its flavor into the vodka. Add the remaining ingredients and fill the cocktail shaker with ice. Shake vigorously for at least 30 seconds.
- Pour into 2 martini glasses, garnish with another slice of jalapeño if you like, and serve.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 0Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 0mgCarbohydrates: 0gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 0g