What to cook for dinner this week:
- Cider Braised Pork Chops with Agrodolce and Roasted Vegetables
- Pan Fried Chicken Thighs with Honey Chili Glaze
- Chili Glazed Chicken Salad with Roasted Vegetables
- Thai Curry Shrimp and Rice
- Thai Pork and Noodle Soup
If you’re not familiar with this blog, here’s the basic idea:
Using some of the same ingredients in multiple dishes throughout the week is the key to getting delicious, wholesome, good for you, home cooked meals on the table several nights of the week. The recipes in each 5-day meal plan include some prep-work for another meal later in the week.
Each meal is designed to build on the previous night’s efforts. A little = a lot.
*This meal plan is based on a family of 4, with a couple of meals making more than 4 servings so that you have some leftovers for lunches, etc.